You rock!

Monday 1 February 2010



Yesterday this little blog got one year old! Thank you all for visiting with me here, leaving your comments and just hanging around! You rock!!!

What could be more appropriate on this occasion than a treasury? Especially after The white piano keys made to the Etsy front page yesterday :)

Featured (i.e. caught following this blog and (or) commenting it): lilacpopphotography, barbarix, LaTouchables, loveartworks, Sumikoshop, sisterstreasure, Crabapplevintage, sabahnur, GlazedOver, BlueshineBaby, moonovermaize, Jealousydesign

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. congratulation, Rasa!! since I became a follower here on your blog, i visit it often and read every new post. i love it! thanks so much for being so kind and including me in your festive treasury list. i'm really happy!!!! xo aija

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, another great thing on your blog - this is an opportunity to meet with other etsyans from Latvia! je, je, je! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you for such a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the treasury! I am honored you named it after my print and you do "rock!!!" I love your blog too.
    Janna
    http://lilacpopphotography.etsy.com
    http://lilacpop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. RASA..THank you for including me...
    HUGE hugs
    Char

    ReplyDelete