Handwritten

Wednesday 10 February 2010

It could be that the window shopping this time is inspired by the Valentine's day. Yes, it could be. But actually I'm into handwritten messages and cards whatever the occasion. I love writing and receiving them. Don't you? Happy window shopping!

Vintage cameras set of 4 square note cards by SusannahTucker:



Two hearts beat as one card by warpeDesign:



Chartreuse damask fabric note cards by Lockette:



Polka dot notecard stationary set by RueRenee:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection. Love the vintage camera cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my cards in this lovely selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Fell in love with your cards right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me here! I too love writing and receiving hardwritten notes!

    ReplyDelete