A beautiful place

Saturday 20 February 2010



How's your weekend so far? We are getting buried in the snow over here and this is why I can't show you my finished armwarmers. It's just too dark for taking photos, so instead of them here's my newest treasury. The inspiration for its colour palette was the Ablaze print by jennifersquires and one by one it just developed into forest themed collection.

Featured Etsians: beib, jennifersquires, meliors, earcandyarts, utilemud, slidesideways, btaylorquilts, ememem, steinschmuckdesign, ikabags, creativelytangled, violetjulia

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hope this finds its way to the FP. It's gorgeous! I especially like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38030867

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful...you have a great eye!
    char

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is SUPER GOOD!!!!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete