Piano keys

Friday 29 January 2010

Today I've been busy making treasuries - grabbed both treasury main and treasury west. At first wanted to make something black and white, but ended up with too much black. The poster sketch looked quite depressing. Then I just started all over - added a hint of pink, browsed some Valentine's items and here are the white piano keys:



Featured Etsians: FloremarkShop, jackiepeppermint, Tartelette, lilypottery, psarokokalo, TijaViksna, spinthread, Ravenhill, Lori411, corybethy, ninaglaser, retrospectrovintage

Why not to give the black another chance? Here are the black piano keys:



Featured: clevergirl, lizgrandmaison, mydearthing, larimeloom, jillatay, bunnywithatoolbelt, corrieberrypie, Meganzii, piprobins, btaylorquilts, ErikaPrice, 13bees

Have a balanced weekend!

P.S. Background music - We have a map of the piano

2 comments:

  1. I do prefer your white piano keys but I must say the black piano keys are very unique too! Not as dark as I thought it would be. :-)

    ~Su
    Il Mare Atelier's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING...Rasa, how did I miss you on Friday???
    Char

    ReplyDelete