Lydia necklace

Friday 14 August 2009



This is my entry for the European Street Team weekly challenge hosted by toosis. The theme this week - Tim Burton style Gothic fantasy. Wonderful theme! Tim Burton is one of my favourite directors and I knew right away that something black would be just perfect. The finished necklace needed a name, so I pondered a little about heroines appearing in Tim Burton's films and Lydia seemed to be the name I'm looking for. Do you know the film? It's Beetle Juice. Lydia has grown up since then and I think she would like to wear something like this.

See more entries of the EST challenge here.

Have a great weekend!

P.S. By the way I'm impatiently looking forward to Alice in Wonderland

1 comment:

  1. you necklace looks great! challenges are fun. i havent seen beatlejuice in a very long time but i do believe lydia would love this.
    you rock :)

    ReplyDelete