Burst of colour

Wednesday 5 August 2009



This is my entry for the European Street Team weekly challenge Burst of colour hosted by sweet JaneBoFelt. Most of my creations could go with that title, so I simply had to take part!

The necklace closes with a small blue vintage button. We had these kind of buttons on our school uniforms back in Soviet Union (now I feel old) and this could be a spare button or one of those I actually had on my uniform in grades 1 or 2 (it's in an excellent condition though). The uniform was quite dreadful and I was very glad I didn't have to wear it through all 12 grades. Soviet Union was gone and so were the uniforms. I still avoid that particular blue, but this button is cute and it was perfect for my necklace.

P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment