Pink cloud necklace

Saturday 2 July 2011


A while ago I showed you my attempts to find the perfect cloud. Now the necklace is ready to be listed in my shop.


I remember one summer morning when when I was a little late for work. Warm summer rain was washing the paved streets and I almost run into a street musician who was hiding in a doorway playing his trumpet. The sound of Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head echoed the half empty streets and seemed to fill the whole city. A perfect moment - the sound of rain and music, the people hiding from the rain, the warm humid air...

This necklace was inspired by that moment. Light, simple and warm. Four small clear teardrop beads dangle below the copper cloud with several layers of transparent and white enamels that have fused into smooth speckled coating. Small and delicate - the cloud is just 4 cm (less than 2 inches) long.

Listing today.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks so eerie and naive. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!!! I made a cloud mobile a while ago (http://www.paisleyjade.com/2011/05/fluffy-cloud-mobile.html) and would love this!

    ReplyDelete