Join me for fika

Wednesday 25 August 2010

This weekend I'm going to Stockholm again, so today's window shopping on Etsy just had to have some Swedish hint. Fika means coffee break, but drinking coffee isn't just about drinking coffee, especially when you do that with friends :)

Although I don't own any tiny tableware and food jewelry myself, I've soft spot for its cuteness. A cup of hot chocolate pendant by beadpassion:


Lip balm is an absolute must in my handbag. Caffe latte lip balm gloss moisturizing salve by aBreathofFrenchair:


And this find was almost too perfect to be true. Coffee in Stockholm - Signed fine art photograph by starrybluesky (by the way it's Rhiannon's birthday and she is having a special deal just for today. I'm sure you won't want to miss it):


I usually don't feature food on my blog, because of the shipping times to Latvia, but exceptions are allowed aren't they? Especially when they look as delicious as Almond thin by sparkleskitchen:

5 comments:

  1. ... and I haven't had my Breakfast jet.. :)
    It is a torture.. :)) LOL!
    Amazing Finds! (Sole off to have some coffee..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Stockholm! I love to fika, I do it at least 2 times a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, love those cookies! I would love to go to Stockholm one day...:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a great Time in Stockholm!!!
    Wonderful finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always great to return to this beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete