Shop update

Monday 19 September 2011


Hello Monday! You might want to know how I succeeded in fulfilling  my weekend plans. Everything is done except blogging, but I'll catch up with that during the week.

As promised I took pictures of my latest creations. Two delicate and simple necklaces with a little rustic feel about them. The pendants are small - just 3/4 inches (that's less than 2cm).


Love how the opalescent white glass bead reflects the orange enamel.


The first shot of this one I showed already on Friday, but the lights weren't good and the purple looked too blue, so it needed a re-shoot (that's why the Friday post has new picture too).

Both necklaces are already listed in my shop - here and here.

Hope your week has begun on a productive note too!

2 comments:

  1. Your new necklaces are wonderful! Anddd, the pics are truly awesome! I am going to your shop for "heart"ing them :))
    xo
    Sebnem
    http://www.shebbodesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sebnem! Sweet from you :)

    ReplyDelete