New year, new earrings

Wednesday 5 January 2011


Hi there! Hope you had a nice and joyous beginning of the year. Mine has been rather busy. And nice. And buried in the snow. Nevertheless I've made a few new earrings which are waiting to be listed in my shop. If the the black and olivine version seems familiar to you, then you may remember the earrings I made for my winter swap partner Jozefien. I liked the combination so much that decided to make a pair for my shop. Listing as soon as I manage to take more pictures than this one.

Wishing you a creative and rewarding year filled with harmony and joy!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    HUGS
    Char
    HAPPY 2011 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!
    these are divine colours ~ perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goooosh.. I LOVE those Green ones! So Beautiful! :) Good job Girl! xox

    ReplyDelete