Gift for my winter swap partner

Friday 3 December 2010



It's that time of the year again when European Street Team plays Secret Santa game and I've just received a message from Jozefien a.k.a. DeusExMachinaShop that my gift has safely arrived in Belgium, so now I can show you what I made for her.

Begun with her answers from the questionnaire prepared by our Winter Swap Fairy vadjutka and picked a few keywords - olive green, black and brass. Hmm... what shall I make? After some pondering decided on delicate earrings from black vitreous enamel on small domed copper discs, handcrafted antiqued brass earwires, tiny olivine glass bell flowers and little grains of pollen i.e. green enamel around the edge. I hope Jozefien enjoys wearing them.

Wishing you a cozy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift! This game is a lot of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so Beautiful! :)
    I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks nicies! Can't wait to see who's my Secret Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She must be lucky your 'secret friend' -adorable earrings you made! Eva

    ReplyDelete