Postcard swap

Friday 4 June 2010



Anniki a.k.a. Woolmint started a game - secret postcard swap, so that the participants send and receive a hand made postcard from somewhere in Europe. I was the lucky one to receive a postcard from Anniki herself. Isn't it gorgeous?

And here the postcard I sent to NancyvdBoom. It traveled all the way to the Netherlands.



Next week I'm going to be on vacation in Stockholm which is a place I always love to return to and this means I'm taking a break from blogging.

And as I'm into postcards today... If you'd like to receive a postcard from me (not a handmade one though) sent from the beautiful Stockholm email me your postal address to rasaspulle at yahoo.com

See you on Monday June 14!

Update: To find out more about postcard swap and see more postcards hop over to Anniki's blog.

2 comments: