My creative space

Thursday 28 January 2010



My creative space is back! Hooray! This week I'm surrounded by a rainbow of fabrics for my fabric covered button studs. I'm cutting fabric, covering buttons, gluing earring posts and taking pictures like crazy. Restocking was much needed, but I'm making some new pairs as well and this means new colours like black which wasn't on my list when I decided to name the whole line fabric jewels. Are there any black jewels at all? Hmm... Now I'm looking for the name before they can be listed on Etsy.

To play along and see more creative places visit Kirsty.

7 comments:

  1. great photo! you've caught the detail and the colour options.
    sorry no name options ~ it's the wrong end of the day for brain power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Some sapphires are almost black; could you play on sapphire for a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sure is an amazing photo! It would look great as a card. Now I'm off to check out your shop, looks very inviting...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin your fabrib jewels...makes my post look so dull this morning...Heading over to Kirsty...maybe it'll bring some colour upon me today!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onyx. Onyx is black. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't the natural linen make the colours "pop". They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks June for the suggestion! I think I'll stick to it.

    ReplyDelete