My creative space

Thursday 17 November 2011


I'm sifting enamel and playing with colour. The fun part is that you never know what colour exactly the enamel is until you fire it. Names can be misleading, pictures can be inacurate and powdered enamel can look very different from fired enamel. This is my favourite red.

Tomorrow is our National Day and I'm taking a small break from blogging. Be sure to come back on Monday when I'll reveal what I'm working on. I may have a surprise for you! Stay tuned!

For more creative spaces hop over to Our Creative Spaces blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I have never seen enamel in powder form. But I really like the color. Looks like a nice rosy blush. Happy National Day!

    -Alice
    http://piggylittleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the powder is such a gorgeous colour!
    have a fun break :)

    ReplyDelete