New blog

Friday 17 June 2011


Now I'm writing in Latvian too. This has been on my mind for some time now. I think I even mentioned the intention of doing so here somewhere on this blog, but managed to postpone it again and again. Writing in my native language feels like there's less distance between me and what I write and that's a little scary.

The new blog will focus mainly on selling crafts online and I hope to make good use of my experiences as Etsy seller and my knowledge in management of arts in general.

Why the blog is called Plāns B (Plan B)? This is how I sometimes feel about my creative endeavours as opposed to working in management. Selling my crafts online is like plan B when I've tried shops and craft markets. And blog in Latvian is plan B after blog in English. Something like that.

Meanwhile wishing you a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment