Turquoise and lemon

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I have a strange relationship with yellow. There's nothing yellow in my wardrobe or my jewelry box, but I have a yellow ceiling in my bedroom and you can always by me with yellow roses. And turquoise? Turquoise is always great.

These springy picks are from Curation Nation - my treasury making team. They are the friendliest bunch of people on Etsy.

Honey me honey bumble bee soap glycerin bar by aBreathofFrechair:


Hand painted wood box - aqua girl by runawaydreams:


Lemons IV 8x8 fine art photograph by jessicatorres:


Pair of garden snail bobby pins in bright yellow polymer clay by CreaShines:

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, that lemon print is beeeeautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selections! Thanks for featuring my soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that box ... really all of these items are so fun and cheerful! I'm honored you included my print in such gorgeous company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really makes me look forward to summer!!

    Thanks for including my hair pins Rasa :D

    ReplyDelete