Thank you Etsy!

Monday 6 September 2010


Thank you Etsy for bringing my Farewell to summer to the front page yesterday evening!

A few days ago (on Friday, to be precise) just before I was about to click away from Etsy I noticed that the beauties recently added to my favourites make a wonderful combo - a little eclectic mix of items in chartreuse, blue and orange. It looked so vivid that I just couldn't avoid making a treasury.

While seeing my treasury on Etsy front page is always exciting, it's even more exciting when someone makes a sale from it (check), it's a first front page feature for someone (check) and the treasury includes seller from Latvia (check). Hooray!

Featured Etsians: LouisestArt, yaelfran, OneClayBead, ginakelley, lurearts, baboucherouge, StarBags, SoleDeVita, haveitconfections, RuthBleakley, rafya, catherinereece, C3Jewelry, stephmel, merriweathercouncil, LAccentNou

1 comment:

  1. WOOOHOOO!! :))
    Thank you Rasa! xox
    My prediction came true, and I am SO Happy! :)

    ReplyDelete